Did you know ...
- A 7 day tour to Egypt including flights from NYC can cost under $1000.
- Direct flights to South Africa from the US take just a couple hours longer and they don't cost a lot more than flights to Europe in the summer. With a favorable exchange rate your hotel and food costs are also significantly lower in South Africa than in popular European destinations.
- A 11 day Kenyan safari including flights from the US can be yours for just over $3000.
- A 10 day tour of Morocco (without international airfare) including hotels and local transport can cost as little as $1375. With fall airfare sales to Europe right now, your roundtrip flight to Casablanca from the US, can be purchased for under $800.
- A 7 day Zanzibar Island Beach vacation will only cost you $430 (without international airfare).